Monday 5 December 2011

By Boat, By Plane, By Train...

I think that we used almsot every form of transportation, both public and private, in our efforts to explore as much of Europe as possible. Here are some pictures from traveling. Anote on the picture with the Eiffel tower in the background, I know this picture is not the best, but I absolutely loved the concept of seeing the tower from the metro train.

 This is what an Italian bus station looks like. Not too shabby.
 Maggie and the Eiffel Tower, on our way "home"
 plane, leaving Italy
 There's nothing quite like coming home, no matter where you've been.
 This is what an airport in Rome looks like at 3 a.m. I wouldn't recommend spending the night in it.
Finally, this is what comfort and familiarity looks like. I was so happy to find a Starbucks in the Heathrow airport on my way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment